Just like a personal trainer gets you to new levels with your body. Coaching will
give you the training, focus you need to achieve the results you deserve and desire
in your life. Coaching addresses the whole person with an emphasis on clarity, action,
and learning that can lead to a more balanced, fulfilled and effective process of
life that leads you in a direction to help you reach your full potential.
Coaching provides the power to make almost every aspect of your life better. A good
coach can provide clarity and focus so that you can achieve greater, sustainable
results in less time.
1. Life Coaching / Personal Development /Business Sustainability
2. Time and Project Management
3. Fitness and Health
4. Stress Management
5. Relationships and Communication
Coaching is action-oriented, lighthearted, and works to move you forward. Imagine
a relationship where the total focus is on you, on what you want in your life and
what will help you achieve it. Imagine a relationship with someone who cares about
your dreams and aspirations, what you value, what drives you and what you are most
passionate about. Imagine someone who encourages you to be accountable and keeps
you moving towards your dreams and goals. Someone who sees how big you can be and
constantly holds that image for you, even when you feel you can’t hold it for yourself.
Imagine having someone to speak to regularly to share your successes, strategize
with and help you have the clarity necessary to design and live your ideal life.
As your coach I will help you to set and clarify realistic goals, create action plans
for achieving them and act as an accountability partner to keep you on track and
help you overcome the inevitable challenges that you will face along the way. With
complete respect for confidentiality I will help you discover, design and take action
to realize the life that you want.
A coach is a person whom you can partner with to help you set and achieve realistic
goals in your personal or professional life. A coach is someone you can utilize as
a resource for learning new skills, developing ideas or gaining new insights. But
most importantly, a coach is someone who works with your best interests in mind as
you seek to realize your dreams and ambitions in your journey through life.
A personal coach focuses on expanding their client’s self awareness of their values,
desires, needs, and goals. We will help you to realize your intentions and life long
dreams whether that be achieving a goal, solving a problem, or having that long anticipated
experience. The coach taps into your vision, knowledge, and wisdom in helping you
achieve your objective. Coaching inspires human development.
1. Achieve Greater, Sustainable Results, in Less Time
2. Gain a higher Quality of Life
3. Enjoy Stronger Relationships and Better Communication
4. Your Self-Esteem Grows and You Feel Better About Yourself
5. Make Better Decisions as You See All Your Options
6. Think About and Answer Challenging Questions
7. Increase Earning Potential
8. Possess Clarification of Your Goals, Values, Purpose in Life
The bottom line is that a coach can help you set and achieve better goals, improve
performance, increase self-awareness, make a transition, improve the quality of your
life and create a more balanced life.
Here are a few ways I can help you in your personal or professional life:
• Assistance in Defining Clear, Smart Goals and Encouragement to Achieve Them
• Discover New Skills to Enhance Career Opportunities
• Provide Safe and Supportive Feedback to Help You Grow
• Be Your Personal Cheerleader in Areas You May Have Sold Yourself Short
• Help You Solve Problems in a More Positive Way
• Ask Prompting Questions to Give You a New Perspective
• Work on Developing New Ideas to Get You Out of a Rut
• Help You Get a Clearer Vision of Your Mission and Your Purpose
• Listen and Be Your Sounding Board – Confidentially